Saturday, January 31, 2009

31/01/09 last day of january and 14 more days to valentine's day omg!

oh crap oh crap oh crap. its the end of january. sh*t i havent manage to get hold of her yet. crap what to do what to do haizzz. sad as usual la me. hmm. what to continue with my life. crap duno what to write still. oh yea! today me and my cousins going on a crazy undead killing spree on the cyber cafe. we are playing left 4 dead the mission 1 use lan play de. not the undead (player) vs4 human (player) what i mean is us 4 human vs all undead bots muahhaha crazy and hard. siao we play expert finally made it to 5th safe zone haizz the last 1 cant too hard. too many witch or tankers crap. enough talk bout games finally chinese new year going to over so sad T_T. no more ang pau for me. i got like Rm ....... ( u will never know if u do know u might ask me to belanja or wtv sh*t) well i duno wat special thing to do on 14 february for her haizz. maybe if i dont do it i might be like an a**hole or wtv. suprisingly jeremy so kind to me help me edit blog. im still blur and still dun really find it fun. maybe i could use this blog to sell stuff hmmm lets see. btw i was still wondering when will jolynn give me the dragon that she was suppose to sell to me hmmm.. later go find her. ok this is all for today dam lazy to write the female version i promised Xp hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment