Friday, January 30, 2009

30/01/09 2 more days till end of january

Well today i finally got hold on michelle through my cousins msn. her phone broked and my house stupid computer msn crashed f*ked up badly. arghhh.. oh wth. chinese new year ang pau collecting season about to over.? ok this blog is about my life my past my present. my past its like hell. everytime unlucky etc nv have up or down just down all the way im tired of the past now. and guess wat this present life is getting better for me somehow i feel alittle bit happier i have many friends that can help me but not all can help me much. some like chun yew helped me alot. and its getting better somehow. my future guess wat i wish to be rich score in spm. marry the girl i love. nah thats too far. hmm maybe date the girl i like. but the girl i like likes some1 else
pity and sad. ok im out of ideas. yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment