Sunday, January 25, 2009

25/01/09 last day be4 chinese new year and my life hasnt changed

The female version i was going to write is not going to come out yet. im very lazy. and sry michx for any inconvinence of reading this blog im sry though. hahaha. anyway today i worked my ass out cleaning the house preparing for chinese new year but still i dun get the point why must i clean when we dont have our family reunion here. we have it at adrian's house. not my neighbour adrian. my cousin adrian tan lee jun isit? im not really sure. his pic is at my friendster display friends i think. his 19 this year. the dud that got on magazine be4 dun really know which magazine be4 though. it was last year. he was 1 of the hunks though at yet i still dun get it. he doesnt have a gf. yet so many girls like him. i ask him why dun have gf? he say nobody want. dam lame answer weh. so many girls dig him and yet he say nobody. omfg. boaster. ok next a little bit more bout my pass. last week i think. jeez i hate talking bout her. michx its not u dun worry. Mrs Francis gave an essay and ask us to write about a meaningful person in my life. and i wrote my really really old friend that is a girl. not gf la. i mean a good friend. i wrote hmm should i write? dam lazy la. nvm later u all want to read it ask from me. its in my essay book. (for people who wandered whos the girl name in my essay its tan xue yee) really good friend though. passed away though to stomach expansion. i duno wat its called though. but according to sien ka-hing its hepatitis B i also not sure real or not. ok next. hmm lets see... in the future i would like to ask michx out if thats possible hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment