Tuesday, February 3, 2009

03/02/09 today my life went from bad to worst. omg!

Today i was minding my own business at school thinking of all kinds of crap to do about 11 days more of planning for v' day. still thinking though. after school she was their it was a bit awkward though then. i had to go in a rush coz of tuition.i went to pj old town. for tuition be4 tuition i went to mc donalds to eat. wow the most iritating and f*cking thing happen. my father was having a f*cking affair. i went out kick his canned. and thats where my life got worst. my parents getting a fk divorce. my ass father going to sue. and i still want to kick his ass more. grrrrrr dam f*ck pissing man. my life had already been screwed now its worst.... worst I TELL YOU!. but its ok he wasnt much help anyway. atleast still got my mum and michx. but still. i hope it works out the way i hoped. lets hope for the best of my studies 1st. haizz i shouldnt be blogging bout this this is really personal. shit la.haizzzzzzzz.......... no mood to write anything already. and i thought today was a splendid day. T_T sobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment