Thursday, January 29, 2009

29/01/09 a few more days to the next month and out of holidays...

wow after so long of not blogging i feel like writing some stuff now. jeez my stupid computer is going crazy my msn cant use etc jeez... that just sucks.. haizz we had some nice dinner with some relatives wow its so fun and today my cousin from america brought a ps3 is playing in my house. and devil may cry 4 rocks!!! finally finished that game. dante so pro. hahahha. oh yea what happen to michelle? hahah nvm. oh crap this is my worst post ever i dont really know wat to write.hmmm... haizzz nothing much to tell about since its not school. during school days its the best. much to tell about. i still remember the stupid part which ms francis explain how to write a journal to zhee meng hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment