Sunday, February 15, 2009

15/02/09 past valentine's and etc...





















last monday me and my friends went to persatuan kanak kanak istimewa to do many charity work for out moral project thing... among us was me of course,michelle,nicholas,zhee meng, kahing,praveena,sharweena, the lost joey..,connie,allyssa,che lim,my sifu roveen,supoh,kumaran,chun yew if i missed out people im sry then and if i spell your names wrongly sry too. me and the ladies behind ka hing of course. and i think its an alien infront still cant figure out who was that though










me,michelle and su poh and people behind allyssa and connie and i think the half face is sharweena



me,kumaran and chunyew showing body behind hahah of michx and supoh...





me, joey and nicholas


joey, nicolas,kumaran and me

me and michelle(my favourite pic)

etc la... rest of the pics in friendster.yewgin2005@hotmail.com

well time for 13/02/09 last day be4 valentine.

went to buy chocolates ofcourse very excited bout tomolo i think.. some how. wtv.

then hoping i would have a chance or wtv.

14/02/09 finally valentine days

went to school play bball awhile. then fly to 4face again. then come back give chocolates to mich husna and my senior lo ofcourse michx biggest lo.... nothing much happen quite dissapointed kena humilated too.... yawn...... wtv its normal i guess. saw a form 5 dud dam crazy sentimental and bridge crying after got dumped by a girl. running to and fro talking to that girl. i think his crazy a bit though.... and a little sissy. then i think from my point of view i might have happen to me with michx too... but still. i dun wish for that to ever happen to me. or maybe its god's sign to show me that i have no hope. but still i dun feel like giving up yet( the game is not over when the fat lady havent sing)

15/02/09 now la...

so nothing much. afternoon when lunch with my american cousins. and aunt or wtv. his a pain in my fking butt. his attitude like an assh*le. dam spoiled la he. people buy psp around 600+ he go buy psp collector edition siao. 1500 he bought ass la he. then eat lunch nv eat at all smoke so dam much etc. arghhhh dun how to describe that asshole finally his leaving on tuesday... thats the last im gonna see him... then chatted with wymann he gave me advises bout what i should do with michx still... he asked me to move on and its hard for too.. im still thinking dam hard what i should do. i dun wanna lose this feelings and forget bout her.. there are much that i havent done yet. haizz duno la.......... now still thinking what i should do i got dam many pics to post but taking too much time i write this dam post for like 2 hours adi.... yawn... wanna go play adi.... haizz... hope things go to a better with me.. lucky i finished my stupid moral essay. by using reference...

No comments:

Post a Comment