Saturday, February 7, 2009

08/02/09 haizzz 6 more days still blur

Im so confused with my life and my social life. i dunno what to do. everything in my life is at war. my parents. my friends. the people i love. and many new things coming in to my life is beginning to fall a part. what i have hoped and desired most is falling in to pieces. things that i wished and hoped so much are dying. because of this god is paying me back stuff that i do not desire. the things i desire most like love is being repayed back with finding things. what use do i have with all this stuff i found. it doesnt not bring me happiness. a new phone so what. trust me it will be spoiled soon. it cannot be permenant but love is something that we must all treasure while we have the chance.So people who managed to read this. please remember when u have a chance take it or forever regret it like i do. u will try to forget it but still it will always haunt u back for being a coward. im feeling this now and trying to tell people that it is not a good thing. based on military snipers concept. 1 shot 1 kill means 1 chance and thats it. dun take it ur a goner. its similar to love. take a chance before its too late to do so. sometimes if your lucky u might get 2nd chances but not more than 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment